All Are Friends is in Fall Semester and we have had to adapt these last months to keep our families safe, and survive this crisis.
Here are some of the measures we put in place:
- Curb-side pickup and drop-off, no more parents are allowed in the school.
- Masks mandatory for kids and teachers.
- No more sign-in sheet, the teachers have to see and recognize the registered caregivers.
- No backpacks or shared items allowed in the school.
- Lunchboxes and necessary items are cleaned at the school entrance.
- Kids change into indoor shoes while at school
- Faucets were upgraded to touchless faucets and touch-less soap dispensers.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed on tables for face to face activities.
- “Yield” signs are placed on activities and trays by children so teachers can clean each activity after a child played with it (if you are not familiar with Montessori, activities are on trays used by one child at a time).
- Safe social distancing is encouraged. Children are divided into small 10-12 group cohorts – no intermingling.
- Each class has a designated playground space and their own restrooms.
- Restrooms and activities are disinfected after each use.
- Outdoor play is in smaller group, and classes don’t mix.
- No more snacks from the school, children bring pre-packaged individual snacks.
- Options to choose distant learning if school needs to go remote again.
- There is maximum ventilation in the classroom (doors and windows are left open).
- Air purifiers will be installed for the fall the winter months
Parents and teachers received mandatory COVID training
For more info check out our Facebook page